Clear White - Original Red Custom Patch - small (1 piece), PUT TEXT IN COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT
Clear White - Original Red Custom Patch - small (1 piece)
All Custom Patches are sold individually!
Please put the TEXT you would like on your Custom Patches in the COMMENT BOX while checking out.
With our unique custom patches you can create your individualized side label for your dog’s harness, collar, your training vest or wherever you'd like to put it.
We are unable to accept returned Custom Patches unless the patch is different than ordered or is damaged.
These unique custom patches can be fixed on the label field and they are produced in the usual sizes, in white.
The small custom patches will fit onto the following harnesses:
- IDC-Powerharness, Baby1, Baby2, Mini-mini, Mini, 0
- IDC-Beltharness, Mini-mini, Mini, size 0
- IDC-Powerharness with Side Rings, Baby1, Baby2, Mini-mini, Mini, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
Needed parameters for your order:
- The text should not contain more than 20 characters (incl. spaces!).
- Should be one line of text (only for small patches).
- The text shouldn’t be against ethics rules.
- The text shouldn’t be a patented trademark.
How can I order?
- Select the desired label for your harness.
- Add it to your cart.
- Write your custom text into the comment section (see pictures below...). Please note: Text on patches will appear exactly as you type it in. Case-sensitive!
Please note that ordering a custom patch may increase your orders processing time. Processing time: approx. 72 hrs.
Love the red patches! Matches our red white and blue star harness so perfectly and love being able to interchange patches as needed. Lady has a goofy personality and is training to be a therapy dog plus she’s blind! Having the ability to put fun sayings along with alerting people to her needs is so helpful. Love Julius products!
Love that you can get custom patches for the harness. I have the IDC Powerharness and ordered a patch with my dog's name and another that said Nose Work. These are quality products and my dog loves his harness..... when he sees it he knows it's time to play (work) at Nose Work.