IDC® Powerharness, Black with Safety lock, Size: 0
Size 0 Girth: 23" - 30" For dogs: 31 - 55 lbs
- Ergonomic perfection with perfect line adjustment
- Ecological lining - breathable and skin friendly
- Shatterproof buckle for safety and comfort
- Light-reflecting chest strap and border decoration
- Pressure tested safety belts - the highest possible security
- Two flashlight mountings
- Enlarged Logo field
- Closeable handle with snap
- Attachable side bags(3 +1 system)
- Always bright, interchangeable side labels
- Joint product of German, Austrian and Swiss material suppliers in cooperation with European small businesses
- Tested by top dog trainers
hand-wash at 90°F with soap; do not put in washing machine or use any chemicals. Central ring for lead or line attachment. Handle for added security and handling in training.
Not for tie-out!
|Chest circumference||22.8" - 30"|
|Type of special harnesses||IDC® Powerharness with Safety Lock|
K9® is a European Trademark owned by Julius-K9®
The best harness I have found. My English Bulldog is difficult to buy for due to the breed's massive neck, wide girth, short body and powerful gait. This harness is thoughtfully constructed, very well made, comfortable and beautiful. Measure carefully because bullies will fall into size 0 or 1 and the accessories for those two sizes are not interchangeable (unlike some of the other sizes). Wonderful product, so glad I found this company. Have been impressed with the quality of everything I have ordered from them.
Eddie is a 50/50 mix of purebred Beagle and a purebred Decker Rat Terrier. Ended up a tri-color Beagle looking hound with eighteen inch long legs.
He has a bad habit of pulling on leash, this harness not only fits, he rarely pulls with it on.
The delivery was very fast, the quality of construction and the ability to adjust to fit is perfect.
Since he will always be a Beagle at heart, we ordered the In Training patches. Only thing better would be one that states "Still in Training.
We have spent a lot more for a lot less, this is the best harness we have had for him.